With the summer vacation season right around the corner, now is the perfect time to begin preparing your pet for travels. Whether it is preparing your pet for a flight to another country, a road trip across the state or even just a stay at a local boarding facility, proper prior planning is key for a good pet experience.
Kacey Troup drops by the Spread the Positive studios to share about her own travel experiences with her Corgi, Chance. Furthermore, Kacey is a travel planner specializing in Disney vacations and has all the extra insight on taking your pet to the Magic Kingdom.
Here are links to information we talked about today:
- Contact Kacey at TroupDisney on Instagram or Kacey with The Vacation Wizards on Facebook
- How to Prepare Your Dog for Boarding from Zoetis
- USDA Guidelines for Traveling with Your Pet internationally and domestically
- Man Wrestles Gator to Save His Puppy via Today Show
- PetHelpful has some tips on Putting Together a Go-Bag for Your Pet
- 14 Must-Have Travel Accessories for Your Dog from the Family Pet Health blog
Got a question for Michael and Stephen? Run across something interesting you want to share with the show? Do you have a topic idea for a future episode? Send it to us at email@example.com.