Dr. Amy Pike is a board certified veterinary behaviorist and is co-owner of the Animal Behavior Wellness Center. She is a published author and frequent conference speaker focusing on overcoming behavior issues that harm the human-pet bond. Dr. Pike joins the podcast to help educate our listeners about the steps to identifying behavioral problems and addressing them.
Here are links to information we talked about today:
- Learn more about Dr. Amy Pike at the website of Animal Behavior Wellness Center
- Spectrum of FAS (Fear, Anxiety & Stress) – Dog from Fear Free Happy Homes (cat link as well)
- You can find “Decoding Your Dog” on Amazon.com though we encourage you to buy it from your local bookstore in order to support local businesses
- “From Fearful to Fear Free” on Amazon.com
- You will be able to find more from Dr. Pike at The Behavior Buzz podcast that will begin in July
Got a question for Michael and Stephen? Run across something interesting you want to share with the show? Do you have a topic idea for a future episode? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.