Every pet parent loves a good picture of their family pet. But getting that perfect picture can sometimes be quite a challenge. This week, we invited Patricia Drach, a professional pet photographer, to talk about her experiences with snapping those perfect shots and to give us advice on how we can be better pet photographers ourselves.
Here are links to information we talked about today:
- Check out Patricia’s work at her website
- You can find her on Facebook and Instagram
- 7 tips for taking your pet photography to the next level from ProFoto
- When is golden hour & how to do golden hour photography from Adobe Studios
- The Walk My Dog Program has just two more weeks and Patricia is this week’s sponsor
Got a question for Michael and Stephen? Run across something interesting you want to share with the show? Do you have a topic idea for a future episode? Send it to us at email@example.com.